1. Digital Disruption the biggest contributor to workplace stress
– As posted by Business Daily Media: http://www.businessdailymedia.com/sme-business-news/2275-digital-disruption-the-biggest-contributor-to-workplace-stress
– As posted by Daily Bulletin: https://www.dailybulletin.com.au/business/44770-job-security-key-reason-staff-not-speaking-up-about-workplace-stress
Mary Magalotti Life Resolutions
2. Stress and Tiredness affecting large percentage of Australian leaders
– As posted by Business Daily (Businesses.com): http://www.businesses.com.au/reports/latest-business-news/435016-stress-and-tiredness-affecting-large-percentage-of-australian-leaders
– As posted by Daily Bulletin: https://www.dailybulletin.com.au/health/45670-leaders-need-to-keep-well-in-order-to-be-effective
– As posted by Onya Magazine: http://www.onyamagazine.com/australian-affairs/leaders-need-to-keep-well-in-order-to-be-effective/
– As posted by Wellness Daily: https://www.wellnessdaily.com.au/health/how-stress-and-tiredness-are-impacting-australian-leaders
Jodie Brenton Life Resolutions
1. Helping your Child cope with back to School Anxiety
In our guide Helping your child cope with back to school anxiety (pdf) we outline some practical tips and strategies to help your child prepare for the first day of school.
2. Grief and Loss – Advice for Widows in the Early Stages of Bereavement
In our guide Grief and Loss – Advice for Widows in the Eearly Stages of Bereavement (pdf) we examine the financial issues that often confront widows in the early stages of bereavement and provide some advice and recommendations to deal with these pressures during this difficult time.