Business Associate Program
Our Business Associate Program is for psychologists who would like to own and operate their own Life Resolutions practice.
We provide comprehensive business management support and mentoring services as well as marketing and administration support to grow your practice.
Our National Support Centre team provides Business Associates with dedicated support in the following areas:
- Clients – New Clients (Full Fee), Corporate Contracts & GP Referrals (Full Fee Rate).
- Client relationship support – Your practice reception team, open six days per week from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm AEDT (Monday to Friday) and 8.45 am to 5.00 pm AEDT on Saturday. They’re even there to answer calls when clients need to reschedule, can’t find your offices or are running late for their appointment.
- National marketing – including a customised web site promoting your business. Google ad words and other internet search engine optimisation tools all working to direct new clients to you. Public relations, press advertisements, magazine articles, have featured Life Resolutions.
- Local area marketing and public relations resources – “how to” guides and other resources on promoting your individual profile and areas of specialty and your business to your community.
- Psychology consultancy – providing you with peer, cluster and group supervision programs, de-briefing and review and general support in all areas of our profession.
- Professional developments events – regular opportunities to learn with, and from, like minded Psychologists who are on the Life Resolutions team with you.
- Business consultancy – experienced business advice and coaching; local area marketing and public relations; budgeting and cash flow management advice.
- Business development meetings – regular meetings to work through business challenges and identifying new ways to grow your business.
- Electronic diary management on the web – more than a diary. An important resource for your private practice. Management reports, performance statistics; invoicing and receipts; generating Medical reports all on the web, totally secure.
- Administration tools – a comprehensive Operations Manual – your very own “how to” manual covering OH & S issues, recruitment, office procedure etc.
- Technology support –Intranet resources with information and ideas to help you prosper, report and assessment templates, hand-outs, group modules, presentations and other helpful tools.
- Training – Initial and on-going in all aspects of operating a private practice.
- Social events – A supportive and social network of like-minded professionals.
To find out more about the Business Associate Program and eligibility requirements, please contact Jodie Brenton, Director on: 0407 208 661 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org