Make An NDIS Enquiry
We offer both Telehealth and Face-to-face appointment to suit your needs.
NDIS Psychology – Achieving Better Care for Australians Living with Disabilities
Looking for mental health support Melbourne as part of your NDIS plan? Life Resolutions are proud to support our fellow Australians with their mental health under the National Disability Insurance Scheme. As NDIS psychologists and therapists, we offer tailored assistance to NDIS participants and those supporting them.
What is NDIS mental health support?
- NDIS mental health support offers people with disabilities access to practical support to help them in everyday life.
- NDIS psychology service is uncapped, government-funded and tailored to support each individual.
- At Life Resolutions, our emphasis is on accessible, affordable support for all NDIS participants. Our ABC (Achieving Better Care) initiative is designed to support and empower all clients, including those who live with a disability.
Life Resolutions is a non-registered NDIS provider in Victoria; therefore, we are able to accept participants who are Plan-Managed or Self-Managed. Contact us to chat or head to the NDIS website to find more about NDIS-Managed funding services.
How does NDIS counselling help?
- NDIS mental health care provides functional supports for those with a disability or mental health condition.
- NDIS psychology focusses on improving outcomes for daily living and community engagement through specialised counselling and support.
- NDIS support is tailored to each individual and their personalized plan, so participants are able to choose the care that best suits them.
Need help right away? Contact the NDIS Psychologists Melbourne Today
At Life Resolutions, we are passionate about good mental health for all. The NDIS can help make this a financially viable option for you or your loved one.
If you are looking for an NDIS psychologist for counselling from the comfort of your own home, our Life Resolutions Team are available online via video consultation. Please visit our telehealth page to see more.
If you have any questions or queries related to NDIS mental health, or would like to organise a disability counselling, book NDIS psychology appointment with the Life Resolutions team. Feel free to contact us at 1300 668 256 or submit an NDIS enquiry.
Life Resolutions – we’re here to support you.