Here to Help Pty Ltd is a busy private psychology practice with 5 psychologists and growing, providing specialised treatment to children, adolescents, and adults with a range of psychological conditions.
A new opportunity exists as a full-time position, for an enthusiastic, well organised and empathetic psychologist to join our team, providing psychology sessions and general practice management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will need to have exceptional people skills with an enthusiastic manner, with a willingness to work flexibly and take ownership over a stimulating range of cliental and office management.
Your role will be an autonomous role, responsible for making decisions on a day to day basis. This role involves a balance of limited client sessions and ensuring that the reception staff and psychologists are working together to support the practice owner, including but not limited to involvement in marketing and administration. Thus, sharing ideas and being creative is welcomed. This role reports directly to the COO.
The role involves:
- Management of the reception team and Psychologists, responding to email enquiries, management of Psychologist’s diary appointments, manage waiting lists, processing client payments and re-booking appointments
- Preparation and processing of client documentation
- Support for business director, Psychologists and staff
- Marketing support
- Assistance with reconciling financial data
- Training new Psychologists in computer and office systems
- Creating policies and procedures
- Participate in Peer Supervision with other professionals at the clinic
To be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Psychology registration and proven management abilities
- Friendly, outgoing, warm, and confident personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude towards work and high level of self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal communication
- Ability to think and apply skills and ideas beyond the duties required
- Excellent computer skills, including ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Current working with children’s check/police check
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Time management, organisational skills, prompt, and reliable
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to confidentiality of client information
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Applications close: 31st of March 2020.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
Find out more about us at www.liferesolutions.com.au
Here To Help Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.