Psychologist Job Melbourne
Full-time, Part-time or Casual/Contract Roles Available
As a Psychologist the most important thing is variety of work, great clients and a supportive environment to grow. A workplace with an approach that is focussed on quality, authenticity and the clients need always coming first.
Here To Help is the perfect place to develop your career in a well-established clinic with a friendly atmosphere, being exposed to a range of modalities and corporate initiatives. Gain experience in a variety of area’s from individuals, couples, family and group sessions or perhaps specialise and focus on what matters most to you.
So be the latest Psychologist in our diverse team in a beautiful, sunny office for interesting work, caring colleagues and laugh over a morning coffee!
ABOUT THE PSYCHOLOGIST JOB
With such high demand for mental health support, our practice is on the look-out for a registered/clinical psychologist to join our team on a fulltime, part-time or casual contract basis.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing private group with positions available at our Essendon practice. Reporting directly to the COO, you will have the full support of the reception, administration, marketing and systems teams.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Supported by our onsite Clinical Advisor
- Meaningful career path and professional growth
- Paid leave entitlements
- Monthly team catch ups
- Generous salary
- Flexible work options (as appropriate to the position and business requirements)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Key requirements for the Registered/Clinical job:
- General or Clinical Registration
- Demonstrated ability to engage clients effectively
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team environment
- Willingness to work with children of all ages, report/assessment writing and a large variety of mental health disorders.
- Willing to work with clients who present with sexual harassment, NDIS registered and learning disabilities.
- Dedication to providing high quality counselling to all clients including culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people who identify as LGBTIQ, or live with a disability
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
At Here to Help Pty Ltd we believe in strength in human to human relationships, we achieve this through collaborative care between multi disciplines in an empathetic and compassionate manner. It’s our goal for our clients to realise their full potential, to move forward in their lives in a meaningful way as soon as possible, with the best possible support, guidance and care.
We pride ourselves on creating a warm, supportive and professional environment both for clients and team members.
You will work alongside other health professionals within a compassionate and driven team who treat each other like family and believe in open and honest communication.
READY TO APPLY? OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please email your resume to email@example.com or if you have any questions please call 1300 668 256
Successful applicant to start ASAP, waiting list for appointments growing.
Here To Help Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.