Life Resolutions Essendon – NOW HIRING!
We are currently recruiting Registered or Provisional Psychologists at this location, with full time or part time roles available at our Life Resolutions Essendon Psychology practice.
Life Resolutions is a dynamic and fast-growing national network of private practices, we are currently looking to expand and open up more practices in Melbourne, Victoria. We pride ourselves on creating a warm, supportive and professional environment both for clients and staff.
Due to recent expansion at Life Resolutions, we are looking for fully registered psychologists to work in a multidisciplinary practice in Essendon, Melbourne. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide client group including individuals, couples and children.
Our purpose is to work closely with the allied health community by aligning ourselves with General Practitioners, this allows us to provide patient centric collaborative care and strength in human relationships.
Why choose Life Resolutions?
- Security of Full Time or Permanent Part Time employment
- Client centric collaborative care model via quality GP relationships
- National referral base
- Be part of a national network of private practices
- Career movement opportunities available
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Clinical Registration desirable
- Registered as a Psychologist under the Medicare Scheme
- Demonstrated skill and experience in providing psychological interventions
- Demonstrated ability to engage clients effectively
- Interest in working collaboratively within a Medical Centre
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team environment
- Experience with a range of client groups
Applications close: 31st of May 2019.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about us at www.liferesolutions.com.au
Life Resolutions is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.