Registered Social Worker Job Melbourne
Casual/Contract Role Available
As a Social Worker we understand that you are driven by passion for the people you work with. An approach that is focussed on quality, authenticity and the clients need always coming first.
Here To Help is the perfect place to develop your career in a well-established clinic with a supportive environment, being exposed to a range of modalities and corporate initiatives. Gain experience in a variety of area’s from individuals, couples, family and group sessions or perhaps specialise and focus on what matters most to you.
So be the new Social Worker in our diverse team in a beautiful, sunny office for interesting work, caring colleagues and laugh over a morning coffee!
ABOUT THE SOCIAL WORKER JOB
With such high demand for mental health support, our practice is in the look-out for Accredited (or eligible for and committed to obtaining) Mental Health Social Workers to join our team on a casual contract basis.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing private group with positions available at our Essendon practice. Reporting directly to the COO, you will have the full support of the reception, administration, marketing and systems teams.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Supported by our onsite Clinical Advisor
- Meaningful career path and professional growth
- Paid leave entitlements
- Monthly team catch ups
- Generous salary
- Flexible work options (as appropriate to the position and business requirements)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Key requirements for the Social Worker job:
- Previous experience required
- Current registration with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) (or eligible for registration and committed to obtaining)
- Dedication to providing high quality counselling to all clients including culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people who identify as LGBTIQ, or live with a disability
- Demonstrated ability to engage clients effectively
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team environment
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
At Here to Help Pty Ltd we believe in strength in human to human relationships, we achieve this through collaborative care between multi disciplines in an empathetic and compassionate manner. It’s our goal for our clients to realise their full potential, to move forward in their lives in a meaningful way as soon as possible, with the best possible support, guidance and care.
We pride ourselves on creating a warm, supportive and professional environment both for clients and team members.
You will work alongside other health professionals within a compassionate and driven team who treat each other like family and believe in open and honest communication.
READY TO APPLY? OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions please call 1300 668 256
Successful applicant to start ASAP, waiting list for appointments growing.
Here To Help Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.