Registered Psychologist (full time or permanent part time)
Life Resolutions – Kingston, ACT
Life Resolutions is a dynamic and fast-growing national network of private practices, we are currently looking to expand and open up practices in Canberra. We pride ourselves on creating a warm, supportive and professional environment both for clients and staff.
Due to recent expansion at Life Resolutions, we are looking for fully registered psychologists to work in a multidisciplinary practice in Kingston, ACT. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide client group including individuals, couples and children.
Our expansion is due to our new collaborative care model we have rolled out into 2019. We work closely with the allied health community by particularly aligning ourselves with General Practitioners. Our purpose is to provide true patient centric care by strengthening the proximity and strength in human relationships.
Why choose Life Resolutions?
- Security of Full Time or Permanent Part Time employment
- Client centric collaborative care model via quality GP relationships
- National referral base
- Be part of a national network of private practices
- Career movement opportunities available
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Clinical Registration desirable
- Registered as a Psychologist under the Medicare Scheme
- Demonstrated skill and experience in providing psychological interventions
- Demonstrated ability to engage clients effectively
- Interest in working collaboratively within a Medical Centre
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team environment
- Experience with a range of client groups
Applications close: 24th of February 2018
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about us at www.liferesolutions.com.au.
Life Resolutions is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.